Title: Customs & Trade Regulations Analyst
Location: Homebased - Ideally based 2 days onsite and 3 days working from home but fully remote is an option. The office is located in Newbury, Berkshire
Job Type: 12 months contract
Salary: The PAYE rate is £31.23 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Selina Thompson Khan
Opportunity: This is a great opportunity for a Customs & Trade Regulations Analyst to develop your career for a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
Do you have experience in import and export operations in the EMEA countries? Do you have experience of Customs and other governing agency laws and regulations? Do you have proven knowledge of Product Classification (HS codes)? Looking for a contract role with an exciting global pharmaceutical company? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Customs & Trade Regulations Analyst will involve:
- Providing advanced support to the International Trade and Customs operations.
- Supporting the EMEA countries import and export teams to enable import and export operations in the EMEA countries within the timelines for new legal entities set up, legal entities name change, covering Customs required licences / registrations / authorisations, special customs programs (REX, IP, AEA, etc.) at company and product level.
- Reviewing, drafting Customs brokers contracts, POAs and relevant legal requirements to manage import and export shipments compliantly with the relevant country Customs Regulations.
- International Trade related project management for the company.
- Drafting of local SOP/procedures for Customs & Trade Regulations activities.
- Supporting and driving continuous improvement activities to ensure globally consistent best in class processes, systems, and standards.
- Proven knowledge of Product Classification (HS codes).
This is a 12 months contract role which will be reviewed for a possible extension or go permanent but this is all dependent on the individual and business performance. This is a role Ideally based 2 days onsite and 3 days working from home but fully remote is an option. The office is located in Newbury, Berkshire.
The PAYE rate is £31.23.
Skills: To apply for role of Customs & Trade Regulations Analyst you will have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in Trade Compliance, Global Trade, International Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, Import/Export, Licensed Customs Broker.
- University/bachelor’s degree or equivalent.