Title: Quality Assurance Release Officer
Job Type: 12 months
Salary: The PAYE rate is £20.98 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Rashida Khan
Opportunity: My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Release Officer where you will be reviewing patient orders, inspecting and releasing drugs working to relevant GMP / GDP and EH&S standards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Undertaking and successfully completing an in-house competency assessment programme for the release of manufactured drug products.
- Releasing manufactured drugs according to defined procedures.
- Performing ‘in-process’ checks and reporting any errors according to defined procedures.
- Communicating with the warehouse team in regards to timings of released products to ensure efficient dispatch.
- Working as an integral member of the quality team to deliver a timely, safe, quality aseptic manufacturing service to meet customer needs.
- Ensuring that all quality assurance documentation is complete and kept in a tidy and orderly manner.
The hours of work are: Monday to Friday 7.00 am-3.00 pm and then Monday to Friday 10.00 am – 6.00 pm alternating on a weekly basis.
This is a 12 months contract which will be reviewed for a possible extension or go permanent but everything is dependent on the candidate and business performance. The PAYE rate is £20.98 per hour.
Skills: To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Release Officer you will have:
- Minimum 12 months experience either working in quality assurance, pharmacy checker/dispenser, Compounder and/or Inspection Technician or in a quality release role.
- A Science degree.
- Good understanding of the compounding process.