Title: Senior Manufacturing Facilities Specialist
Job Type: 6 months
Salary: The PAYE rate is £16.03 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Rashida Khan
Opportunity: Are you currently working in facilities within a manufacturing environment maintaining facilities and premises? Does your experience include building maintenance, improvements and space management? Looking for your next contract? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Senior Manufacturing Facilities Specialist based in Norfolk will involve:
- Delivering an excellent property and facilities management service for the business unit.
- Managing the upkeep of facilities and supplies to meet pharma GMP standards.
- Ensuring the standards of cleanliness are kept extremely high at all times.
- Inspecting buildings structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations, overseeing building projects, repair, renovations, or refurbishments.
- Investigating and root cause of damage and resolutions.
- Project managing, supervising, and coordinating the work of building works contractors.
- Preparing the documents to put out tenders for contractors.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as building structure, drains, sprinkler, fire system and heating are well-maintained.
- Resolving facilities issues as they arise, with occasional out of hours work required.
This is a an approx. 6 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The hourly PAYE rate is £16.03.
Skills: To apply for the role of Senior Manufacturing Facilities Specialist you will have:
- Experience of managing facilities in a GMP environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects.