Title: Operations IT Administrator
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £23,500 per annum
Contact Person: Miss Rashida Khan
Opportunity: Are you intermediate to advance with Excel (v lookups, extensive formulas)? Do you have some technical knowledge and an understanding of the set up of a database? Have you got good IT and administration skills? Looking for a role with great career progression? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as an Operations IT Administrator based in Northampton will be responsible for the data management for fulfilment of orders, pricing validation of services and generating and maintaining data reports within the Back Office Customer Services team within Fulfilment.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Helping in the collation of the reporting requirements (including adhoc reports) within the Customer & Operations team (e.g. generating and maintaining reports).
- Troubleshooting and resolving electronic orders that fail within the order processing system.
- Responsible for setting up the correct and up-to-date pricing for customers/patients as per existing and new contractual requirements, and conducting pricing validations and investigating invoice queries on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring all fulfilment requirements are in place for back orders in line with business SLAs.
- Supporting new customer account creation by conducting commercial and compliance validations in line with Quality & MHRA requirements.
- Managing mass customer communications for redeliveries during bank/public holidays.
- Ensuring all invoices and additional charges are created and processed within the working month.
- Responding to queries and requests within the team’s shared inbox in a timely manner.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Northampton paying an excellent salary of £20,000- £23,500 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Operations IT Administrator you will have:
- Intermediate to advance skills with Excel.
- IT literate.
- Strong attention to detail / accuracy.
- Ideally have worked in a billing / finance admin role.
- Successful experience in using JDE or Sales Force (and/or any similar systems).