Title: Customer Service Operations Administrator
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss Rashida Khan
Opportunity: Are you intermediate to advance with Excel? Have you worked in an operational admin support role? Have you got good IT and administration skills? Looking for a role with great career progression? If yes then this is the role for you.
My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Operations Administrator where you will be supporting the Customer Service department on homecare patient prescriptions / orders.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the maintenance and implementation of therapy billing.
- Supporting Customer Service with the coordination of monthly therapy cost processes.
- Helping to identify and progress improvements in the therapy cost process.
- Helping to resolve pricing issues - raising relevant credit / debit notes.
- Maintaining and adding new functionality to relevant Databases.
- Producing monthly KPI's as requested.
- Checking and providing daily audit reports (Siebel / Cognos).
- Supporting colleagues in supply of information / reports for customers.
- Acting as a system expert to support the Customers Services department.
- Providing system support and maintenance.
- Monitoring inventory levels to prioritise orders to avoid back orders.
- Creating reports to identify patients affected by low inventory levels.
- Controlling and short-ship orders – communicating to the Customer Service team.
- Providing reports to identify de-activate ship to accounts in JDE.
- Supporting account creation (JDE).
- Processing customer bona fide checks.
- Producing mail merge communication for bank holiday communication.
- Extending route / JDE calenders each year.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Northampton paying an excellent salary of £20,000- £23,000 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Customer Service Operations Administrator you will have:
- Intermediate to advance skills with Excel.
- IT literate.
- Strong attention to detail / accuracy.
- Ideally have worked in a billing / finance admin role.
- Organized, tenacious and a good team player.