Title: Pharmaceutical Customer Services Supervisor
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £30,400 per annum
Contact Person: Miss Rashida Khan
Opportunity: Are you the Customer Services Supervisor my client is looking for? Do you come from a back office customer service environment? Have you managed employees? If yes then this is the role for you.
My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Services Supervisor to lead the team of Customer and Patient Services Coordinators, responsible for delivering drugs to patients to a high standard of service in line with the company policies for all Hospitals, Trusts and Patients.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Accountable for all aspects of Customer and Patient Service in relation to service delivery, including new patient creation, maintaining patient status, prescription receipt, order entry, patient stock takes, customer/patient contact (service related), code creation, complaints logging/investigation and invoicing.
- Managing the team regarding training, performance, absence through monthly 121’s.
- Ensuring Customer Services related standard operating procedures are maintained and reviewed in line with change and set review periods.
- Supporting, coaching and development of all members of staff.
- Ensuring the appropriate service arrangements are set as detailed in the RPS professional standards for homecare services.
- Reporting and presenting key performance indicator metrics (KPI) for monitoring and tracking purposes.
- Reviewing KPI’s to assess issues and plan/action corrective and preventative measures.
- Maintaining key relationships with all appropriate internal departments – pharmacy, transport, warehouse, nursing, compounding and commercial.
- Driving and supporting all communication initiatives – Customer Service and business wide (Accountability/Tier boards).
- Maintaining product and market knowledge that impacts Customer and Patient Services.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Stockport paying an excellent salary of £28,000 - £30,400 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Customer Services Supervisor you will have:
- Experience in supervising / managing staff.
- Strong background in customer services ideally from an office, manufacturing, dispensing and distribution practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.