Title: Switchgear Quotations / Pricing Specialist
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Rashida Khan 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: This is a brand new opportunity that has been created due to expansion. Are you currently working as a Switchgear Quotations / Pricing Specialist? Does your experience include generating and submitting complex quotes and pricing for Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear projects? Looking for your next career move? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Switchgear Quotations / Pricing Specialist based in Chester will involve supporting customer projects from generating quotes through to final close out for Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear projects. You will work on both new products and existing products for both new and old customers.
This will include material quotations from customer enquiries, plans and specifications on commercial and industrial LV and MV switchgear products.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Office based role generating and submitting complex quotes and pricing for Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear projects.
- Ensuring that pricing is submitted to customers accurately and on a timely basis.
- First point of contact for pricing / quotation enquiries for switchgear projects.
- Pricing of all bill of materials for LV and MV switchgear projects.
- Creating a complete and professional quotation for customers.
- Providing support to internal departments.
- Technical customer support during the development of customer LV and MV switchgear projects.
- Making changes to drawings as required.
This is a full time permanent role with a great salary paying between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum and excellent benefits including Life insurance, Pension, and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top and much more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Switchgear Quotations / Pricing Specialist you will have:
- Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switchgear quotation / pricing experience.
- Ability to initiate, establish, and nurture business relationships with customers and vendors.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with good IT skills.
- Extremely detailed and customer oriented.
- Must be a self-starter, results driven, ambitious, flexible, and eager to adjust to the changing needs of the organization.