Title: Formulation Specialist
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Rashida Khan 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Are you currently working in formulation development? Does your experience include
formulation scale ups from bench to pilot scale then into full commercial batches sizes?
Want to work for a growing pharmaceutical company? Yes then this is the role for you!
Your role as a Formulation Specialist based in Southport will involve carrying out formulation design and implementing development projects from concept to market. This will include all stages of manufacturing and filling.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing and coordinating scale ups from bench to pilot scale then into full commercial batches sizes.
- Working closely with Validation through all the stages of process development to ensure the process and cleaning validation is relevant throughout the process.
- Selecting, evaluating, and testing the physical parameters of the new formulation.
- Leading any technical transfers from off Site to Site.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity paying between £24,000 - £28,000 per annum and great benefits including 25 holidays, plus Bank Holidays, 3% company pension contribution. There is a lot of career development due to expansion.
Skills: To apply for the Formulation Specialist role you will have the following skills:
- Degree qualified within a scientific subject.
- Experience in carrying out the above duties ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.