Title: Manufacturing Supervisor
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: This is a brand new opportunity that has been created due to expansion. My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Norfolk are looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to manage the compounding / production of drug products to cGMP and ISO standards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Norfolk paying a basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum with great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
- Driving results through proactive leadership, coaching and motivation of the manufacturing team.
- HR management responsibilities for employees including training, KPI’s, one to ones, employee development plans etc.
- Ensuring compliance with all GMP, Regulatory and Corporate requirements.
- Working closely with the QA team to drive process improvement projects.
Skills: To apply for the role of Manufacturing Supervisor you will have the following:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing operation experience at a supervisory level.
- Ideally Aseptic Compounding experience.
- Lean manufacturing experience.