Title: Quality Assurance Associate
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Are you currently working within the pharmaceutical industry? Have you maintained a GMP quality system? Have you been involved in batch documentation, change controls, deviations, CAPA’s and customer complaints? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a QA Associate will involve supporting the Quality Assurance in the efficient functioning and implementation of all Quality plans. You will support master batch documentation (BMR/BPR/GPS) review and issuance.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Line clearance for, Dispensing of Raw Material & Packaging Material and Manufacturing & Packaging Operation.
- Performing in-process quality checks at various stages of manufacturing, filling and packing.
- Calibrating IPQC apparatus like balances, pH meters, density meters etc...
- Investigating key elements of the Quality System, including change control, Deviations, CAPA and Customer complaints.
- Writing, reviewing, distributing and filing/archiving of completed Quality System documents.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Northampton paying a salary between £20,000 - £25,000 per annum with great benefits. The current hours of work are Mon to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm and will in the near future change to shift work so you do need to be flexible.
Skills: To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Associate you will have the following:
- Experience of cGMP and working within a quality management system environment within the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Experience with supporting QA activities on manufacturing floor.