Title: Quality Control Microbiologist
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Are you currently working in a microbiology lab? Does your experience include hands on Microbial Limit testing of finished products and raw materials? Have you carried out environmental monitoring? Want to work for a growing pharmaceutical company? Yes then this is the role for you!
Your role as a Quality Control Microbiologist based in Northampton will involve:
- Carrying out Microbial Limit Testing of finished products and raw materials.
- Microbial testing, monitoring, reporting and trending of purified water systems.
- Sampling of water and validating microbial limit tests.
- Writing and reviewing Microbiology Test Method Validation Protocols and reports.
- Performing environmental monitoring.
- Performing identification of microbes e.g. gram staining, API identification test.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 6.30 am to 3.00 pm. There is a requirement to work weekends as and when needed so you need to be flexible. If you do work weekends you get a day of during the week day.
The salary is £19,000 - £22,000 per annum which includes shift allowance and great benefits. There is an opportunity to work overtime at the weekend and get paid more. There is a lot of career development as the company continues to grow.
Skills: To apply for the role of Quality Control Microbiologist you will have the following skills:
- Experience of carrying out the above duties ideally within the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Microbiology or related science.
- Flexibility with the hours of work.