Title: Senior Microbiologist
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,400 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Rashida Khan 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: This is a brand new position that has been created due to expansion. My client is a global pharmaceutical / medical device manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Microbiologist where you will report into the Laboratory Manager carrying out the following duties:
- Technical Leadership of testing samples to support validation studies and implementing process improvements.
- Investigating out of specs and trend results for microbiological data.
- Creating / Revising SOPs, Laboratory records, logs and other related documents.
- Performing microbiological validations for products and processes.
- Carrying out and leading microbiology testing, sterility assurance testing, bioburden testing, environmental monitoring, water testing, validations and other testing related to microbiology.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Norfolk paying an excellent salary of £45,000 - £50,400 per annum with great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Senior Microbiologist you will have the following:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Microbiology / or relevant Science degree.
- Experienced in microbiological testing techniques within a GMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Leadership and management of teams with experience in testing and equipment validation, continuous improvement techniques and root cause analysis techniques.