Title: Packaging Artwork Coordinator
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Are you currently working in packaging /artwork looking for your next career? Have you got experience with packaging materials such as plastic, cardboard, bottles? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Packaging Artwork Coordinator based in Northampton will involve:
- Checking artwork and content for compliance against master documents.
- Proofing artwork from the studio against client guidelines.
- Constantly liaising with all stakeholders on projects, printing progress, internal and external clients requirements.
- Management and scheduling of workflow.
- Approving specifications for bottles, shippers, labels, carton pills.
- Managing change through change control process.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity paying between £28,000 - £33,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience and great benefits. There is a lot of career development as the company continues to grow.
Skills: To apply for the role of Packaging Artwork Coordinator you will have the following:
- Previous experience of artwork within packaging and bottling processes.
- Knowledge of packaging materials: plastic, cardboard, bottles.
- Pharmaceutical knowledge is highly desirable.