Job Type: 12 Months Contract
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Rashida Khan 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: This is a brand new position that has been created due to expansion. My client is a global pharmaceutical / medical device manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an experienced Microbiologist on a 12 months fixed term contract where you will be carrying out microbiological testing of water systems and drug products in a laboratory environment.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Carrying out environmental monitoring of classified production area cleanrooms.
- Conducting laboratory investigations / exceptions / NCR / CAPA’s.
- Participating in LEAN Process Improvement Projects / Validations / Risk Assessment.
- Maintaining GMP / EP/ ISO regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, training, documentation and validation.
This is a 12 months contract job opportunity based in Norfolk paying an excellent salary of £30,000 - £36,000 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Microbiologist you will have the following:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Microbiology / or relevant Science.
- Ideally, pharmaceutical experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory environment with experience of carrying out the above duties.