Title: Contract Quality Assurance Officer
Job Type: 6 months contract
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Are you currently working within the pharmaceutical industry? Have you maintained a GMP quality system? Have you been involved in batch documentation, change controls, deviations, CAPA’s and customer complaints? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company? Yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a QA Officer based in Northampton will involve supporting Quality Assurance in the efficient functioning and implementation of all Quality plans.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Operational execution of key elements of the Quality System, including document control, quality training, change control, Deviations, CAPA’s and Customer Complaints, to maintain compliance with GMP standards.
- Writing, reviewing, distributing and filing/archiving of completed Quality System documents.
- Investigating Deviations, Change Controls, self-inspections, CAPA processes and batch recall.
- Supporting batch documentation (BMR/BPR/GPS) for product release.
- Sampling of materials.
- Supplier assessment and approval.
This is a 6 months contract job opportunity with the possibility to extend up to 12 months or go permanent but not guaranteed. Salary is £20,000 - £25,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience and great benefits. There is a lot of career development as the company continues to grow.
Skills: To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Officer you will have the following:
- Experience of cGMP and working within a quality management system environment ideally within the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Good understating of GMP and GDP and relevant guidelines/updates.