Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with good hands on trouble shooting, fault finding and resolution to root cause related activities for manufacturing equipment, facilities and utilities to join a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Liverpool.
Your role as a Electrical Maintenance Engineer will involve troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing pharmaceutical production equipment, utilities, facilities etc. Systems include Steam Generation, Water Purification / Treatment, Compressed Air Generation and Effluent Treatment systems.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the shutdown schedule activities planning and executing it.
- Planning and execution of reactive maintenance.
- Planning and execution of preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Managing third party contractors, ensuring EH&S legislation and company requirements are met during the contractor management process (MSRA, PTW, LOTO).
- Subject Matter Expert and ownership of the critical systems.
This is a brand new full time permanent job opportunity really suited for candidates doing a similar role who are looking for their next career move. Salary is between £38,000 - £42,000 per annum with £2,080.00 on top for shift allowance. There are excellent benefits including bonus, Life insurance, Pension, ESPP and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top.
The hours of work are currently 5 days Mon to Frid 8 am to 4 pm 1 week and then 4 nights Mon to Thurs 10 pm to 8 am which will rotate weekly. This could potentially change.
On call for 1 weekend which is on a rota – at present it is approx. 1 weekend in every 3 to 4 weeks this could change to 1 weekend in every 4 to 5 weeks.
Skills: To apply for the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will have the following:
- Hands on electrical multi-skilled engineer maintaining critical systems related plant and equipment.
- Experience of installation of new plant and equipment.
- PLC problem solving experience (including software).