Title: Pharmaceutical Pharmacist
Location: St Albans
Job Type: 5 Months Contract
Salary: £18.00 - 18.50 per hour
Contact Person: Miss
Rashida Khan 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Are you a Pharmacist registered with the GPhC? Have you dispensed prescriptions and have good quality assurance experience? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical company? If yes then please read on.
Your role as a Pharmaceutical Pharmacist will involve dispensing prescriptions, physical checking of all prescriptions and orders for specialist therapies for patients at home.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prescription receipt, clinical screening and intervention where needed.
- Prescription product order assembly/dispensing.
- Stock receipt and stock control of compounded products.
- Patient compliance and reporting.
- Liaison with external customers and provide patient advice.
- On call requirement/out of hours emergency dispensing.
- Safe and effective working environment of pharmacy in line with GPhC standards.
Appropriate storage of all pharmacy products.
This is an approx. 5 months contract role paying an hourly rate of £18 - £18.50 per hour. There is a possibility that the contract could get extended or go permanent but there are no guarantees and everything is dependent on the individual and business performance.
Skills: To apply for the role of Pharmaceutical Pharmacist you will have the following:
- Pharmacist registered with the GPhC.
- Good/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Full driving licence.
- Knowledge of aseptic products/specials.