Title: Production Technician Opportunity
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £23,500 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Due to expansion my client a growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company is looking for a Production Technician / Associate based in Northampton where you will work in a GMP manufacturing environment preparing production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing equipment by performing cleaning, conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks.
- Operating and monitoring equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures (SOPs), complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Documenting production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Northampton paying a salary between £20,000 - £23,500 per annum with great benefits. This is a shift based role. The hours of work are: One week of each shift on a rotating basis, timings are Morning Shift – 5.45 am-2.15 pm; Afternoon Shift 1.45 pm-10.15 pm; Night shift – 9:45 pm – 6:15 am.
Skills: To apply for the role of GMP Production Technician / Associate you will have the following:
- Ideally practical experience of working in a GMP production facility.
- BSc or equivalent in a Science subject or equivalent qualifications (flexible).