Title: Quality Assurance Apprentice
Job Type: 6 Months Contract
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Your role as a Quality Assurance Apprentice based in Northampton will involve supporting the Quality Assurance department in the efficient functioning and implementation of all Quality plans for the site.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting operational execution of key elements of the Quality System, including document control to maintain compliance with GMP standards.
- Writing, distributing and filing / archiving of completed Quality System documents.
- Supporting batch documentation (BMR/BPR/GPS) for product release.
- Sampling of materials.
- Supplier assessment and approval.
This is a 6 months contract job opportunity with a possible view of extension dependent on the individual and business performance. The role is paying between £16,000 - £17,000 per annum. There is a lot of career development as the company continues to grow.
Skills: To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Apprentice role you will have the following:
- Graduate, or equivalent within a scientific subject.