Title: Method Development Analyst
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss
Selina Thompson 0113 225 1547
Opportunity: Do you have experience in analytical method development and validation? Have you managed analytical method transfer projects? Want to work for a growing pharmaceutical company? Yes then this is the role for you!
Your role as a Analytical Development Validation Analyst based in Northampton will involve developing analytical methods and method validation working to relevant cGMP, ICH and USP standards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
This is a full time permanent job opportunity paying between £19,000 - £25,000 per annum and great benefits. There is a lot of career development as the company continues to grow.
- Execution of Analytical Method Validation as per ICH Q3 guidelines.
- Analytical method transfer as per USP<1224> guidelines.
- Execution of Analytical Method Verification as USP <1226> guidelines.
- Planning, execution and monitoring of analytical method validation / verification.
- Problem solving analytical method issues.
- Developing of stability indicating analytical methods for assay, related substances and residue methods on UPLC and HPLC.
- Reviewing method validation / verification protocols for API, in process and finished product analytical methods.
Skills: To apply for the Analytical Development Validation Analyst role you will have the following skills:
- Degree qualified within a scientific subject.
- Quality control analytical method development and method validation experience within the pharmaceutical or related industry working to cGLP / cGMP standards.