Title: Qualified Accountant
Location: Hybrid role - based working in the Nottingham office 3 days a week and 2 days working from home.
Job Type: 6 months contract
Salary: The PAYE rate is £18 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Rashida Khan
Opportunity: Are you a qualified or part qualified accountant? Does your experience include revenue reporting and revenue transactions? Want to work for a large pharmaceutical manufacturing company? Yes then this is the role for you!
Your role as a Qualified Accountant based in Nottingham will be responsible for the delivery and accuracy for the accounting of all aspects of revenue reporting and revenue transactions.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Acting as a business partner to the companies Commercial and Project Management teams.
- Preparing yearly budgets and monthly forecasts together with the analysis of variances v actual, propose & implement corrective actions.
- Preparing and commenting on monthly revenue performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of revenue reporting.
- Managing and reporting of Revenue Recording ensuring business is compliant with revenue recognition process.
- Responsible for the revenue related balance sheet reconciliations.
- Producing project profitability for all company Projects.
- Ensuring Project Financials are reconciled.
- Inputting into the Financial Planning & Analysis requirements including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts; monthly, quarterly or year over year variance analysis, and gap closure planning for revenue.
This is a 6 months contract which will be reviewed for a possible extension or go permanent dependent on the candidate and business performance. The PAYE rate is £18 per hour.
This is a role where you will be based working in the Nottingham office 3 days a week and 2 days working from home.
Skills: To apply for the Qualified Accountant role you will have the following skills:
- Minimum part qualified accountant with at least 3 years experience in similar roles.
- Strong Excel and SAP skills.
- Multi Finance function skill set essential due to the variety of the role.