Title: Quality Control Laboratory Analyst GMP / GLP
Job Type: 3 months contract
Salary: The PAYE rate is £12.62 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Selina Thompson Khan
Opportunity: Are you currently working in analytical quality control? Does your experience include hands on analytical testing of Raw Materials, In-process, Release and Stability checks of drug products? Want to work for a large pharmaceutical company? Yes then this is the role for you!
Your role as a Quality Control Analytical Laboratory Analyst GMP/GLP based in Liverpool will involve testing raw materials, finished products, stability and release of drug products using instrumental techniques such as SEC-HPLC, AAS, pH, Conductivity and TOC.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing sample analysis for Raw Materials, In-process, Release and Stability.
- Carrying out complex analysis method involving SEC analysis.
- Booking in and controlling of samples.
- Working to Good Quality Control Laboratory Practices (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) at all times.
- Supporting investigations and occasionally leading an investigation.
This is an approx. 3 months contract which will be reviewed for a possible extension dependent on the candidate and business performance. The PAYE rate is £12.62 per hour.
Skills: To apply for the Quality Control Analytical Laboratory Analyst GMP / GLP role you will have the following skills:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry.
- Experience in Instrumental techniques (SEC-HPLC, AAS, pH, Conductivity, TOC).
- Experience in Analytical Weighing and Sample Dilutions.