Title: Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Pharmacist
Job Type: 12 months contract
Salary: PAYE rate is £28.03 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Selina Thompson
Opportunity: Are you a Pharmacist registered with the GPhC? Have you dispensed prescriptions and have good quality assurance drugs checking experience? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical company? If yes then please read on.
Your role as a Pharmaceutical QA Pharmacist will involve dispensing prescriptions and releasing drugs for specialist therapies for patients at home.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible Pharmacist to deliver prescription management and dispensing across all therapies.
- Processing the prescription receipt and conducting clinical screening/intervention.
- Accurately dispensing prescriptions and formulating unlicenced medicines.
- Recording and escalating adverse advents and incidents.
- Providing clinical counselling and product expertise for patients, associated care teams and pharmacy support staff.
- Addressing and resolving discrepancies relating to the onsite storage, and during the transport of pharmacy products (e.g. temperature excursions).
- Mentoring and coaching pharmacy support staff in the delivery of associated pharmacy training.
- Investigating complaints and incidents.
This is a 12 months contract based on site in Stockport working Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm.
The PAYE rate is £28.03 per hour.
Skills: To apply for the role of Pharmaceutical QA Pharmacist you will have the following:
- Pharmacist registered with the GPhC.
- Good/sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, mainly Excel, Outlook and Word.