Title: Quality Assurance Associate
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss Selina Thompson
Opportunity: My client is a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Associate where you will be releasing and inspecting compounded drugs to patients working to relevant GMP / GDP and EH&S standards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the release activities associated with products manufactured at the compounding units.
- Supporting production in the review and post compounding check operations.
- Dealing with deviations, change controls and customer complaints.
- Reviewing, approving and leading investigations in the cause of exceptions and reports.
- Maintaining the site Validation Master Plan and equipment validation.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Maintaining and continues improvement of the quality management system.
- Responsible for all quality documents and data management.
- Ensure the production unit is compliant with all corporate quality system policies and procedures.
- Post Compounding check and Release.
- GMP and Facilities and Equipment Control.
- Quality System Measurement and Review.
- Corrective and Preventative Action.
- Audit Management.
- Communication and Training.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 7.00 am-3.00 pm 1 week and then 10.00 am-6.00 pm the second week, rotating on a weekly basis.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity with a great salary between £35,000 - £37,000 per annum and benefits including 25 days holiday, Pension, Group Life Assurance, Income Protection and many more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Associate you will have:
- Experience in carrying out the above duties within the pharmaceutical or related scientific industry.
- Science degree (e.g. Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biosciences).
- Aseptic / sterile manufacture of medicinal products experience.
- Quality system management and implementation.
- Environmental / microbiological control (preferred).