Title: Supply Chain Project Manager
Job Type: 2 year long term contract
Salary: The PAYE rate is £53.38 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Selina Thompson
Opportunity: Are you a project manager managing supply chain projects? Have you been involved in managing a supply chain function for a company who has bought another similar company? Have you managed projects related to Warehouse and Distribution; Spare Parts Centralisation; Freight and Footprint? Looking for a role to be based working from home? If yes then this is the role for you.
My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Supply Chain Project Manager on a long term 2 year contract. My client has acquired another similar business and they are looking for someone to bring the company to one. You will be working from home on various supply chain projects ensuring timelines and budgets are met. The main projects will be focussed on Warehouse and Distribution; Spare Parts Centralisation; Freight and Footprint.
Duties and responsibilities include:
This is a 2 year long term contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The role is home based. The hourly PAYE rate is £53.38.
- Executing key transformation projects as identified by Integrated Supply Chain strategic plan.
- Managing key cross-functional regional projects sponsored by the head of the region.
- Embracing and promoting continuous improvement methodologies like LEAN, Six Sigma and AGILE.
- Integrating New Business requirements to Fulfilment Operations and Processes.
- Working on the EMEA Fulfilment Value Improvement Program (VIP) to improve efficiency, increase customer value and reduce costs.
- Change management.
Skills: To apply for the role of Supply Chain Project Manager you will have:
- University, Business, or Engineering Degree.
- 8 – 10 years of Project Management in Supply Chain/Operations required relating to: Warehouse and Distribution, Customer Services, Environmental, Health and Safety Quality Management, Financial Management and Operational Excellence.
- Experience in driving diverse and dynamic teams.
- Proven skills/experience in leading cultural transformation.
- Solid financial and business acumen.