Title: Test Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Brownhills, Walsall
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £30,000- £40,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss Selina Thompson
Opportunity: Are you a Test Quality Assurance Engineer with experience of working on medical device products? Does your experience include both software and hardware testing? Want to work for a growing medical device development company? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Test Quality Assurance Engineer based in Brownhills, Walsall will involve designing, implementing, and performing product quality test procedures both software and hardware on the companies medical device products.
You will be responsible for understanding the product requirements and its features, designing test procedures and data to test the medical device product. You will be the last line of defence before the products are released to the market.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Attending meetings with the design team to understand the product details (for example: intended use, requirements, software design, and hardware design).
- Developing test strategies.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the products both software and hardware.
- Analysing opportunities and implementing automated testing.
- Reporting product quality issues and working with the team in resolving the issues.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company’s Quality Management System and Regulatory standards.
- Preparing test reports for regulatory submission.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Brownhills, Walsall paying an excellent salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Test Quality Assurance Engineer you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, or Biomedical).
- Experience in testing software and hardware products.
- Working knowledge of Medical Products Quality Management System.