Title: Embedded Software Development Engineer
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience
Contact Person: Selina Thompson email@example.com
Opportunity: Are you an Embedded Software Development Engineer with experience in developing medical device products? Does your experience include C++ and or C#.Net? Do you have knowledge of algorithms and data structures? Want to work for a growing medical device development company? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Software Development Engineer based in Walsall will involve developing software for new and existing medical device products mainly for Class 2 devices.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing, and/or modifying software of medical and life sciences products based on scope and customer requirements.
- Working with the product teams and contributing to design discussions.
- Designing and developing software solutions based on Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts.
- Creating and developing concept designs for prototype feedback in line with project definition.
- Working to the companies Quality Management System and supporting the creation and maintenance of Design History Files and Technical Files.
- Creating product technical documentation (such as design and architecture) to ensure products can successfully be compiled, released, and supported.
- Maintaining and improving existing software solutions.
- Creating and executing of module and unit tests.
- Supporting the product verification and validation activities.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Walsall paying an excellent salary between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience and great benefits such as 23 days holidays plus bank holidays on top, Insights Bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme, Life insurance and much more.
Skills: To apply for the role of Software Development Engineer you will have the following:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any Engineering discipline.
- Experience in developing software products in C++ and /or C#.Net.