Title: Customer Service Coordinator Opportunity
Job Type: 12 Months Contract
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Contact Person: Miss Selina Thompson
Opportunity: Do you have experience in dealing with customers or patients directly on the phone and email? Have you got good IT and administration skills? Looking for a new contract role? If yes then this is the role for you.
My client a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Coordinator where you will be operating as the first point of contact within the Compounding Unit for customers. You will provide a high level of service to customers in partnership with the Pharmacy Sales Team and the Unit Staff. You will provide technical knowledge and manage the workflow in line with Manufacturing Licence and Quality System requirements. You will be dealing with nurses, doctors and pharmacists.
Duties and responsibilities include:
This is a 12 months contract role based in Oxford paying an excellent salary of £22,000 - £24,000 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
- Implementation and feedback of Customer Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring performance of host hospitals and unit to agreed standards; communicating and taking action as necessary.
- Responding to, tracking and upwards communication of fluctuations in customer ordering.
- Regular communication with Sales Specialists and Customers.
- Building internal and external relationships.
- Data entry of orders on Merlin and maintaining the customer files on Merlin.
- Booking of couriers for product shipping.
- Filing and archiving of quality records.
- Purchasing of office equipment.
Skills: To apply for the role of Customer Service Coordinator you will have:
- Worked in a similar Customer Service role dealing directly with customers.
- Intermediate level with Microsoft Office programs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.