Title: Locum Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician
Job Type: 12 months contract
Salary: The PAYE rate is £22.37 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Selina Thompson
Opportunity: Are you currently working as a Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician looking for a new contract role? Are you registered with the GPhC? Do you have an appropriate Accuracy Checking qualification? Want to work for a global pharmaceutical company? If yes then please read on.
Your role as a Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician based in Northampton will involve:
- Providing accurate final checking of all Renal orders (PD, HHD) that contain POM & P (Prescription Only Medicines & Pharmacy medicines) and ancillary items before their dispatch from NDC to patients.
- Ensuring that pharmacy patient dispensing processes are compliant with :
- GPhC (General Pharmaceutical Council)
- RPS (Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
- Companies Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Good Documentation Practices (GDocP)
- Good Warehousing Practices (GWP)
- Ensuring all Standards and Guidelines issued by the GPhC and the RPS are met and are implemented as part of their practice.
- Providing technical assistance in the registered pharmacy.
- Supporting the Responsible Pharmacist (RP) as required.
- Ensuring all medication is managed in compliance with the company and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain processes.
This is a 12 months contract working Monday to Friday 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm. There is a possibility that this role will get extended or go permanent full time but this is all dependent on the individual and business performance.
The PAYE hourly rate is £22.37.
Skills: To apply for the role of Locum Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician you will have the following:
- Appropriate pharmaceutical qualification – i.e. BTEC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Appropriate Accuracy Checking qualification.
- Registered with the GPhC.