Title: Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
Job Type: 12 months contract
Salary: The PAYE rate is £49.86 per hour
Contact Person: Miss Rashida Khan
Opportunity: Are you currently working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Manager maintaining and managing manufacturing equipment? Have you managed a team of engineers? Looking for your next contract? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Manufacturing Maintenance Manager based in Norfolk will involve leading and developing the Maintenance Team and play a key role in the maintenance and development of all manufacturing and support equipment and processes which are critical to the production of pharmaceutical drug products.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading the maintenance team to deliver an effective and efficient service to the customers that meets the expectations of the business.
- Ensuring root cause of equipment issues are identified and effective solutions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Supporting the introduction of new equipment and processes.
- Ensuring equipment spare parts inventory is available at all times.
- Organising and managing planned and unplanned maintenance of services, plant and equipment.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance routines are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard to ensure Safety, Quality and Performance standards are met.
- Providing support during internal and external audits.
- Managing spend to meet budget constraints.
This is a an approx. 9 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The hourly PAYE rate is £49.86.
Skills: To apply for the role of Manufacturing Maintenance Manager you will have:
- Qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience in managing a team of maintenance engineers.